Monday, July 9, 2007

Hindi Song | Dhoom 2 (2006)


Hindi Song | Dhoom 2 (2006)

Dhoom 2 Here it is boys and girls, Dhoom 2 is up! One of the most anticipated movies of the year is this film starring Abhishek Bachchan, Hritik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai, Rimi Sen, Bipasha Basu and Uday Chopra. It is directed by Sanjay Gadhvi.

The music director is, as I've mentioned before, Pritam. I haven't listened to 'em yet, as I was hurrying to post it here first. Tell what you guys think about it. Cheers.

PS. It is rumored that they will make Dhoom 3 too, and the bad guy's role will be played by Shahrukh Khan. I hope this isn't just a rumor.

(Learn How to Convert RM to MP3)
(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')

Crazy Kiya Re - [Watch Video]
Touch Me
My Name Is Ali
Dil Laga Na
Crazy Remix
Dhoom Again

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: