Monday, July 9, 2007

Hindi Song | Anwar (2006)


Hindi Song | Anwar (2006)

Anwar
Anwar is a film directed by Manish Jha (any relations to our Sanjay Jha??) and stars Siddarth Koirala as Anwar as well as Manisha Koirala, Rajpal Yadav, Vijay Raaz and Nauheed Cyrusi in other major roles.

Music of Anwar is directed by Pankaj Awasthi and Mithoon. I hope you like the songs. It's been quite a while since my last post, and the reason for that is my new job. It is really tiring and the shift timings are different, so I guess it will take me a while to get used to it and make some time for blogging. Enough said. Enjoy the music.

(Learn How to Convert RM to MP3)
(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')


Maula Mere Maula
Dilbar Mere
Javeda SZindagi (Tose Naina Lagey)
Mangla Khula
Anwars Dream (A Symphony In Blue)
Jo Maine Aas Lagayi
Into The Black
Mela (Shadow Of Sunlight)
Bangla Khula (Dance Remix)

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: